Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dad 10

Its been at least two months since dad has been in the hospital. And he is getting back to his normal self. Not his normal Muslim self, the dad I knew before he became a Muslim. I can tell when he is frustrated, because he cussin and carrying on. At which I try not to laugh, but its just good to see is getting better. His knee is not as swollen and he has lost so much wieght from the dialysis that he has every other day. From this his bowels are starting to work, slowly but surely. So another good thing is happening for him. Now he just has to rehab on his knee. This will be the longer of the steps to get him out the hospital. The timetable is somewhere in July for him to come out. I can't wait for that day because he will be so excited. I have to work on him eating this hospital food, that I know is nasty. But he has to eat it to get stronger for the rehab. But I broke down last week and got him a fish sandwhich and some unsalted fries. But we can't do that everyday, we need him to eat that food since its being pais for anyway. But overall, dad is on the track of getting better to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment