Popular Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Playoffs

Now it is that time of year that the funniest commercials come out on Super Bowl Sunday. I know I am ready to laugh because my team (Da Bears) of course didn't make it to the playoffs. But on a serious note, I can admit I leaped on the Tebow bandwagon as soon as he beat my team and I knew that were not going to be playoff bound. And it has been some good playoff games as well, especially the 49ers vs. Packers. I mean what a game. Who knew that San Francisco was going to do that to them. I really think it will be a rematch with the Giants and the Patriots. But what do I know, I could be surprised and the Ravens could make some noise too. Until Sunday, I will not know until the games are played. Just remember to have a good weekend and remember to laugh to keep your beautiful smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment