Popular Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weeks 3-4

These have been trying as the outside world has been testing me all week. I am starting to dig in this semester as tests and assignments are starting to see me on a regular basis. I have to focus and study harder as I progress in this school that I chose to futher my education. I have to remember to take it one semester at a time. If I don't I will get swallowed up in the surroundings of it all and I will fail. This is something I will not do is allow myself not to succeed and be a failure to myself.
I also will start back to working out because I have gained 10 pounds since school started. This is unaccepable for me. Not just because I am gaing weight, but it can lead to other health problems and I don't want that at all. Going on two monts of no cigerettes and it feels great. I get the accaional feeling, but as a true warrior, I shake it off.
One more thing before I get off of here that I need to vent out. Some people look at me funny because I am going to school like its too late for me to go and think I should be a worker at a low paying job and not want to progress. That is not and never will be me. I am atemping to help myself so I can help others (something I like to do). I want to show my daughter to go to school and not wait like me and her mom did. Even though I waited longer I still want her to do well in school. So on that note, stay thirsty for knowledge my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment